Sunday, September 27, 2026

Where is she?

I am concerned about disappearance of Janice of Jabblog. It would have been nice if she could have posted 'Back soon folks', and we wouldn't be thinking she's been in a terrible accident or had a serious and unexpected medical issue. 

Of course you owe you blog family nothing, but personally, if I don't post for more than a couple of days and I haven't mentioned anything about being away on my last post, you can think the worst. 

8 comments:

  1. I know and have also been worried. My most hopeful story is that her computer has broken down. Maybe they have gone on holiday and did not want to advertise it. Here is hoping Janice comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she might be back on Monday, she wrote that on her blog on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice was the Laughing Horse Blogger of the Year for 2025 so naturally she is currently missed. Also, she has been a very productive blogger - blogging most days - so her continuing absence is all the more puzzling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worry about long term bloggers who suddenly stop posting. There are only a few I have email addresses and I have been known to reach out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When blogging started falling apart a month ago, many people were very depressed and semi-disappeared. It was a miserable time for jabblog, I know that :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I have been missing her too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am ashamed to say I didn't notice she hasn't posted. I haven't been well so perhaps that excuses me? (vicious gastro bug)

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Remembering Sue

It is one year since the treasure of the blog world Sue, aka Elephant's Child, went to her big kangaroo and cockatoo ground in the sky. ...