Monday, September 28, 2026

Remembering Sue

It is one year since the treasure of the blog world Sue, aka Elephant's Child, went to her big kangaroo and cockatoo ground in the sky. I still miss her muchly, and you know she was a very early riser, and when I chose a time to set for my blog posts, I scheduled them for 5am eastern Australian time, so that she could see them hot off the press.

She was a step above being a decent and kind person. 

I won't go on about it, and you can read what I wrote a year ago here and you can check out her last post here, when the love flowed once we learnt of her demise.

Dearest Sue, you are so missed.

2 comments:

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Remembering Sue

It is one year since the treasure of the blog world Sue, aka Elephant's Child, went to her big kangaroo and cockatoo ground in the sky. ...