Sunday, September 27, 2026

Where is she?

I am concerned about disappearance of Janice of Jabblog. It would have been nice if she could have posted 'Back soon folks', and we wouldn't be thinking she's been in a terrible accident or had a serious and unexpected medical issue. 

Of course you owe you blog family nothing, but personally, if I don't post for more than a couple of days and I haven't mentioned anything about being away on my last post, you can think the worst. 

1 comment:

  1. I know and have also been worried. My most hopeful story is that her computer has broken down. Maybe they have gone on holiday and did not want to advertise it. Here is hoping Janice comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Where is she?

I am concerned about disappearance of Janice of Jabblog . It would have been nice if she could have posted 'Back soon folks', and we...