Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday Mural

Sami and others post a mural on Mondays. Here is my contribution, from Hosier Lane.

My famous neighbour Derryn Hinch who was given a state funeral, had his moniker painted in Hosier Lane, slashed over with his usual tv/radio sign off.

Totally queer.                                     


He looks sexy.

12 comments:

  1. All skillfully executed ... and quite compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing mural - I followed Derryn Hinch on Facebook for a while - we all need journalists who ask questions and raise issues, me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting mural! Thank you for sharing, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That middle one is colourful though a bit odd. I was never a fan of Derryn Hinch but it was nice he had a state funeral. The last mural is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sexy man looks like he might be getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one of Derryn looks very much like him, and love sign off on it.
    The last one is a beauty and the middle ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I like the middle elf one and the scary cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many talented mural painters in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where should we paint your image, when the time comes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a good one of your neighbour, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

A shiny new thing

I found a new barber and the shop looked quite smart. It would be $5 more for a haircut, but I am an adventurous soul...in some areas. Alas,...