The late John Clarke as the spokesperson and Brian Dawe as the interviewer. The first is the straight clip and the second is of an American living in Spain watching the clip and commenting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Funny
The late John Clarke as the spokesperson and Brian Dawe as the interviewer. The first is the straight clip and the second is of an American ...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
I'm joining with River and Elephant's Child for Sunday Selections. Just random photos taken when I've been out and about. Appa...
Apparently the first interview was satire. Too funny.
ReplyDelete