River and others post Sunday Selections. Here is my bloomin' lot this week.
There are saucepan lids for my forty year old saucepans. No need to use my best china.
Phyllis, what have you done to my gleaming and sparkling saucepans?
Yes, just what you want to see as you open your fridge first thing in the morning. Is it Julius?
Cats prefer running water as it won't have bacteria that still water might have. Think creek as against stale water in a puddle.
In the living/dining area, there are fourteen seats of various varieties, yet these two often choose the floor. Kosov has had a head shave since this was taken and looks much better.
When entering my apartment, tradespeople offer to take their shoes off. I say, don't bother. It's fine. That's a polite way to act. Truth be told, just check for shoes taken off at the door as a guide, as Phyllis's and Kosov's guests did.
Another photo of the old and the new, taken on my return trip on the 58 from the zoo.
Today I will go to town to buy some new more comfortable walking/daily shoes. Mine look ok, but they aren't comfortable even after adding an insole. Yes, I went for the cheapest. This time I won't. Later I am meeting my Indian friend who is the same age as me, and my Hairdresser Friend at a gay hotel for a Sunday afternoon drink. We may kick on for some Asian food in Victoria Street, Richmond.
I suppose I am still alive as I do keep doing things.
Hi Andrew, I enjoyed your photos. Great selections!
ReplyDelete