Monday, September 7, 2026

Monday Mural

Late today, I know. Sometimes life gets in the way, in this case I was out carousing having a quiet Sunday afternoon drink with friends at a pub and then a light dinner. 

Late as it may be, I'm still joining with Sami and others for Monday Murals.

I'd better set these free from 2024. Actually, I think I may have used the large green one before. The first is rather friendly looking.

30 comments:

  1. Blame the damned comments. They didn't work for 3 days, so lots of people were late with their posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hels, with no comments to make or respond to, must have saved us time. That is the theory.

      Delete
  2. The tree(?) shadows on that first one make it look like it's wrinkled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can blame shadows for my wrinkles then JayCee.

      Delete
  3. Love the treehouse one ... it's gives me Swiss Family Robinson vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the thought of living as that family did.

      Delete
  4. You are old enough to stay out late when you want to, but the older we get the less we seem to want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TP, no work commitments, sufficient money, yet I like to stay in at night. The same for overseas travel, I don't have the physical or the mind strength to do it.

      Delete
  5. Oh dear...there goes Andrew getting all wild and crazy. Getting laid, drinks with friends and sorting out train routes. Get DOWN with your bad self!🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't I a legend Debby! Or just a sad old man hanging on to the past.

      Delete
  6. You always find such nice murals ! Here around there is nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid, I think there may quite a number in Brussels.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing, late or not. And I'm glad you enjoyed an evening out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darla, it was hard to make the effort to go out, but I did and enjoyed it.

      Delete
  8. They are beautiful, especially the large one. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that green one! And the word carousing, it's a great word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks River. Carousing in my memory seemed good, but memories can be defective.

      Delete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Where is she?

I am concerned about disappearance of Janice of Jabblog . It would have been nice if she could have posted 'Back soon folks', and we...