She sang beautifully, all her songs are beautiful, I enjoy listening to them, I love American country music. And I believe she is singing now in the kingdom of heaven.
Have just googled and there is a Dolly Parton Sand Art tribute at Brighton Beach, was on the Ch7 news which I missed because my brother was on the phone.
It's heartwarming to me, and doubtless her family and RL friends to see such an international outpouring of adoration and respect. Thank you for sharing this.
As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.
That is lovely, Andrew. The bridge in Hobart was also pink last evening and the Casino down there.
ReplyDeleteThe Empire State Building was done up in pink!
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Dolly.
ReplyDeleteA nice remembrance.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me tear up, Andrew. She was a kind and good woman, who helped a lot of people in this world.
ReplyDeleteShe sang beautifully, all her songs are beautiful, I enjoy listening to them, I love American country music. And I believe she is singing now in the kingdom of heaven.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful, and the Hobart Bridge and Casino too, yet Adelaide did nothing. Unless I missed it on the news?
ReplyDeleteHave just googled and there is a Dolly Parton Sand Art tribute at Brighton Beach, was on the Ch7 news which I missed because my brother was on the phone.
ReplyDeleteYour bro in a different time zone. Don't you hate when you can't at least see the first half hour of 6pm tv news because someone interrupts you.
DeleteMemories of humming and singing so many of her songs. She was much more than just a singer. Goodbye, Dolly.
ReplyDeleteIt's heartwarming to me, and doubtless her family and RL friends to see such an international outpouring of adoration and respect. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete