Friday, August 28, 2026

Funny Friday

Head to Linda's, in Quebec City, blog to see her latest offering of Just for Laughs humour. It's a simple theme and well done, and immediately reminded me of a scene in I Love Lucy where she and Ethel (I thought she was called Viv) were working on a sweet production line. 

Not all the humour in I Love Lucy has held up, but while simple and silly, I think this clip has stood the test of time but oh god, how awful was canned laughter back then. 

Howl me down, at your pleasure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Funny Friday

Head to Linda's, in Quebec City, blog to see her latest offering of Just for Laughs humour. It's a simple theme and well done, and i...