I have such very weird algorithms. I must ask my doctor for a careful examination of my troublesome algorithms to find out why I am shown clips like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Sayin' 'Bout Climate Change
A decade or so ago we stayed in a Fairmont Hotel next to Lake Louise. Feeding down to the lake was the impressive Victoria Glacier. Within t...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
Somewhat edited but I felt the need to: Here I am with a new blog as my old one has gone. I am not sure if I will attempt a reconstruction o...
I remember that one. Cruelly funny!
ReplyDeleteHilarious 😂 😁 🤣 😸
ReplyDeleteOh cats ....
ReplyDeleteWalking a cat on a leash? That would be hard enough for a person with a 20/20.
ReplyDeleteThere are weirder algorithms!
ReplyDeleteI am annoyed that I had to turn my volume to 100% just to hear that and then didn't find it funny. Going to decrease the volume now before I forget and blast my eardrums when I turn the music back on.
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious:)
ReplyDeleteOh gosh that made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI will have to ask my grandson what an algorithm is 😞.
ReplyDeleteAnd then tell the rest of us please.
DeleteThis is a nice laugh on a Friday
ReplyDeleteMany private hospitals will remove your algorithms for a figure in the region of $5000 AUS. Afterwards, you can wear them around your neck on a chain. Regarding the video, I think it is most unkind to make fun of blind people.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, but I'm really impressed by the cat on the lead. When we took our Burmese out on a lead they were all over the place - up the trees, winding across the path.
ReplyDeletelol...Andrew.
ReplyDeleteThis made my day :))
ReplyDeleteSorry, not funny.
ReplyDeleteMy first laugh of the day, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI actually snorted. lol My husband needs to see this... Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA good chuckle was had.
ReplyDelete