Thursday, August 27, 2026

Andrew gets laid, single X post

If you don't want to read about non explicit gay sex, you know what to do.

After a couple of decades or more of staring at each with desire but never speaking, the guy who worked for the same company as I did, although in a different area, around ten years ago I found him on social media, and e-communication began, but we both had partners and it was never going to be easy to hook up. 

We connected online again a few years later, and then a few more years later. 

Two plus years after Ray died, I suggestively messaged him again after a long time of not doing so. Great to hear from you, he replied. I am in England, Channel Islands actually and I won't be home for about five weeks. Every few days we would keep the candle burning by messaging each other. I must say, I waxed and waned about meeting him. At my age I am no longer driven by hormones, a blessed relief but he was very convincing and I guess I was too. A week and a half after he returned we met for coffee near his home, and then adjourned to his place for some fun. I had no confidence that after all this time, it would work but hey, it did and went really well, with both hunger and passion. 

We may just see each in a friendship way and/or maybe a repeat session. I don't know and don't care too much. He is a nice guy and I would be happy to see him again socially, and as I left his place and walked down High Street, Northcote, I was chockablock full of endorphins and in such a relaxed and dreamy state. I caught the tram back to town and I needed something at QV (shopping centre).

Oh my god. I could hardly move to trudge up the hill to QV. I was absolutely exhausted, and all of my joints were aching. 

For those in the know, I did take PrEP before I met him and I will for the next two days, as I was told to by my doctor.

As I am writing at nearly 9pm, I still feel exhausted, although more relaxed. 

I think doing the biz with passion and energy is best left to the young, but I have no regrets about today. I am just too old and lazy to make it a habit.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Enjoy the moment and the afterglow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Andrew, I would say that intimacy of the nice kind is good for the soul. .♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that PrEP was what private schoolboys did at the close of the school day - in other words, homework! I am glad to hear that you have had this fling - making you feel wanted and more alive again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No regrets is good, but I am sorry to hear you are aching and hope that passes soon. I have no idea what PrEP is and don't need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look up PrEP, very cool. I cared for AIDS patients in the '80s and they all died. I'm so glad there is not only good treatment today, but good prevention.
    You old dog:) Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you, Andrew!

    I'm sure the joints will soon get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Age is a number! I am glad that things worked out the way it did, Andrew! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrej, we are never too old for something we desire... even if it's just a beautiful friendship.
    I wish you a wonderful day, hug Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Passion" and "energy"... I think I remember what they used to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I once asked a rather "friendly" guy what he looked for in a man, he answered simply, "a pulse". You qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, Andrew. Hope the aches have gone and the memories remain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like you had a fun roll in the hay. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Funny Friday

Head to Linda's, in Quebec City, blog to see her latest offering of Just for Laughs humour. It's a simple theme and well done, and i...