Some posts are fun to construct, and this is one of them.
I've known Ingrid/Gattina via her blog Nonna's Castle for what must be 15 plus years, maybe longer. Ingrid is 80+ and lives in a retirement home, a former castle in Waterloo, Belgium. Yes, that Waterloo of battle fame.
While her age has now restricted her adventures, she looks outwards to life, and has become somewhat of spokesperson to management for residents in her home.
That almost sounds like an obituary, but she is alive and well and has been playing with AI, especially with old and newer photos.
I hoped to get permission from Ingrid to use her photos to show what can be done, and she was quite happy with that, so here are some of her efforts. I am just imagining the commands she gave to fix and alter the photos. This is the original with her late husband Rick.
With their baby son.
Show my grandson smoking and drinking beer. Note the librarian dog going about its work.
Me, me, me. Let me have a turn.
Raining cats and dogs made me think of the Weather Girls' song It's Raining Men. Nah. Too many boring older men, along with a number of Mary Poppins wannabees.
.jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)


%20modified%205.png)







The final photo looks fine to me, Bodyguards, Men In Black style. And now I know what I'll be watching tonight, all the Men in Black movies.
ReplyDeleteHaha, enjoy the film River.
DeleteFunny stuff; she's a woman I aspire to becoming if I live so long. That last photo does look off to me if you focus on the feet. lol Be well and enjoy each day, my dear.
ReplyDeleteShe's had a rich life and made a new life after she became a widow.
DeleteAwesome!
DeleteWhat a life!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, Roentare.
DeleteShe is quite a character!
ReplyDeleteGood description, Debby.
DeleteWell what a wonderful job that she even knows how to change clothes , put lovely backgrounds in the photo etc. well done. Not many her age and even younger could ask AI to do it so well if at all.
ReplyDeleteMargaret, I am sure we could both do it if we applied ourselves to the task, but we haven't and she has.
DeleteIngrid has been having such fun with AI and her photographs. She's always learning and making the most of life.
ReplyDeleteA formidable character JB, but not judgemental.
DeleteVery modern woman playing with AI. It is fun but scary how easy photos can be altered.
ReplyDeleteI so agree about photos, Sami.
DeleteShe is very impressive, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteShe is indeed Pat.
DeleteThat's a very nice post ! And apparently you learned also letting cats and dogs falling from the Australian sky ! I am rather tall or "normal" 1,71 m, but between my boys I am a dwarf ! It's real a nice hobby !
ReplyDeleteI'm pleased you liked it Ingrid. I don't know how to change real photos though. I don't seem to have enough time to learn.
DeleteIngrid has always been way ahead of me technology wise. She has created so many different ways of displaying her photos over the years.
ReplyDeleteShe has Fun60, and at times I've wondered, 'how did she do that?'.
DeleteBut she is not the explorer and researcher that you are.
Delete