With Sami and others, here are a series of murals in the same laneway.
Munch's Scream reinterpreted?
With Sami and others, here are a series of murals in the same laneway.
Munch's Scream reinterpreted?
Along with River and others, here are my Sunday Selections, mostly of the Victoria Harbour area looking towards Docklands. Jass is pausing...
The dog 🐕 one is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThough not evil myself, I do like the evil eyes.
ReplyDeleteThe colours in all of them are great, but I like the puppy best, he is cute and calming.
ReplyDeleteIndeed a cute puppy!
ReplyDeleteThe puppy is very cute but I wonder what the face in the top one is shouting?
ReplyDeleteThe last one is pretty and the others are a scream, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteThe last one is playing with pattern and color, we have a show coming up in August it would fit into perfectly.
ReplyDeleteI quite like the evil eye; go figure.
ReplyDeleteLove the pup but feel like that screamer most mornings, Andrew. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe evil eyes is probably best from a technical standpoint, but I think I prefer the dog.
ReplyDeleteThe puppy is the cutest. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Andrew.
ReplyDeleteI agree!
DeleteThey are all interesting and I am amazed that you find new ones every week.
ReplyDelete