Monday, May 18, 2026

Monday Mural

With Sami and others, this week my Monday mural is perhaps a commercial endeavour but quite good in my opinion. 

17 comments:

  1. That's very cool, it would suit being in a cafe or coffee shop, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Andrew, I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before, but just in case I didn't, I absolutely love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very good, commercialism notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! I would hang that in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you have cropped the picture too tightly. We need more context to appreciate its murality (or not, as the case may be).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great scene, and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the style of that mural - the swift strokes and the limited colouration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that - lots to look at and something new every time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A market scene, lovely mural Andrew. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I like its confident lines and limited palette!

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Repost from 2017 (I forgot about this even after this post)

  I know nothing When you have been with your partner for 38 years, you would think there wasn't too much you didn't know about them...