Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who has the biggest?
Someone recently asked if walk in robes, or closets, were common in Australia. While I don't like new homes much, so I don't look at...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
I'm joining with River and Elephant's Child for Sunday Selections. Just random photos taken when I've been out and about. Appa...

An androgynous pig? He/she looks happy which is all that matters.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Strong impact
ReplyDeleteBut you can put lipstick AND a party hat on a pig!
ReplyDeleteNeeds long lashes. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhy a pig who is always depicted as gross? Why not an already handsome labrador, antelope or cute koala?
ReplyDeleteI love the pig. And the trail of colourful flowers and other stuffs behind it.
ReplyDeleteWhatever the gender, that pig sure looks happy.
ReplyDeleteHe seems to have a very long snout. Happy chappie though.
ReplyDeleteIt's quirky :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Andrews.
ReplyDeletePigs are cute, and tasty
ReplyDeleteA fun mural, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteLooks quite funny!
ReplyDeleteThe happy pig's nose is rather long. It looks like a pig crossed with something else - an elephant, perhaps.
ReplyDeleteNeeds eye shadow.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! Be well, my dear.
ReplyDeleteA fun addition to the day! Thank you Andrew. Aloha
ReplyDeleteLooks like a party animal to me, Andrew.
ReplyDelete