Tuesday, September 24, 2024

OMG

It seems Phyllis has absconded with nine sets of my venetian blinds. Please keep a look out for my missing blinds for sale on Ebay, Market Place and similar sites. One large, seven medium and one small, as I was told by a police officer. The brightness is unbearable. 


Ok, they are away overnight for cleaning. Some of you may think slimline venetians are old fashioned but I think they work so well for light control and privacy. The blinds are the originals installed in my apartment and while the slats are cheap and thin aluminium, they have lasted. We've had them cleaned twice before and this time, they are so filthy after the sanding for repainting and new carpet laying. 

A slat either side of the balcony door are minorly bent. One was by Mother going out to smoke on the balcony when ABI Brother foolishly closed the door blind and Mother jammed the slide blind in the sliding door, and the other side of the balcony door was when I stood up quickly after having an old aunty chair doze, and I fainted. Slight damage to the blind but the scar can be still seen on my hand.

Lordy, how I am bleeding money. KaChing, KaChing, KaChing. 

6 comments:

  1. Ha! You had me there for a moment 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me too for a moment, but blinds seemed like a strange thing to steal. I like blinds but hate cleaning them. Maybe one day I'll get them done professionally.

    ReplyDelete

  3. KaChing indeed. Here too. But lucky and grateful we have the money. And yes, you had me too. How quick we are to assume the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like I have spent over 20k AUD on a pay to win game

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a moment there I really thought you had a blind thief ... a thief who steals blinds, I mean,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed you had us all going for a few seconds. I have blinds in my house too, and I like them very much for sun control.

    ReplyDelete

OMG

It seems Phyllis has absconded with nine sets of my venetian blinds. Please keep a look out for my missing blinds for sale on Ebay, Market P...