Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday Mural

I am participating with Sami and others for Monday Mural. 

I came across two areas in Melbourne that have what aren't strictly murals. I also throw in a mural that was down a short lane near where I was.

The Legacy organisation is mentioned, it being set up to look after the wives and children where husbands and fathers had died in war battles. One slogan says "Stop the Killing". We had a friend who for many years who in his young years was helped by Legacy. To my mind it is up to governments who send people to war, to look after them and their families should the worst happen. 


2 comments:

  1. You are so right that Legacy's role should be a Government responsibility. Sadly it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two Legacy installations certainly capture attention. Were they created by the children?

    ReplyDelete

Monday Mural

I am participating with Sami and others for Monday Mural.  I came across two areas in Melbourne that have what aren't strictly murals. ...