2012, Federation Square, Melbourne, Australia. More at the creators website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fine birfdy
It was not a significant birthday, but one people might make jokes about. I was told not to plan anything for the day by Phyllis and Kosov, ...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
I'm joining with River and Elephant's Child for Sunday Selections. Just random photos taken when I've been out and about. Appa...
Wow!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing
ReplyDeleteThose are really impressive! Who thinks of these things and then makes them? The human brain continues to amaze me and I wish mine worked better.
ReplyDeleteSlightly scary, the march of the robots in the last video. But also very clever.
ReplyDeleteI hope the weather is lovely. Federation Square is a great area to show off.. in the sunshine
ReplyDeleteLove that moving beast
ReplyDeleteAmazing and some is inventive and handy to make and show these, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteAmazing mechanical engineering.
ReplyDeleteI've seen this before, it's really cool and clever, have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you see it Amy? I did publish it on my old blog in 2012.
DeleteLo-tech fun!
ReplyDelete