Women might be good at multi tasking, but unlike men, they are lousy at anything practical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Infuriating
At the beginning of this month businesses were no longer allowed to charge customers bank debit or credit card fees for a purchase or servic...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
I'm joining with River and Elephant's Child for Sunday Selections. Just random photos taken when I've been out and about. Appa...
I like the pink outfit ...
ReplyDeleteYou could you get away with it JayCee.
DeleteThat pink outfit stands out.
ReplyDeleteCertainly an eye grabber, Linda.
DeleteWhat is plan with those buckets.
ReplyDeleteGoodness knows Dora. Asian countries seem to like a lot of buckets.
DeleteI bet it was that man's libido that made him fall.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, Kirk, even at his age.
DeleteWhaddaya mean lousy at anything practical?? Her solution looked okay to me 🤣
ReplyDeleteIrony River. His attempt was hopeless. She knew exactly what to do.
Deletelol, Andrew. Funny.
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret. I hope you had a nice warm day too.
DeleteThanks, I always need a laugh.
ReplyDeleteGiggles for both!
ReplyDeleteThat first one especially was a hoot and looked pretty practical to me. Heh. Have a grand weekend, Andrew:)
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteAbout 30 years ago, when [African] black people were still a rarity in Sydney (actually they still are in my part of the city) I was so transfixed by the novelty and sexiness (to which the novelty probably contributed) of a black man getting off the train when I was getting on that I missed my step and fell down into the gap between the train and the platform.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I fell all the way down and I escaped serious injury but it was a definitely a lesson of a sort. It's likely the man was totally sick of being gawked at and felt that I totally deserved it.
The first video was ingenious. I remember seeing people in Africa and Asia on motorcycles carrying impossible loads in similarly creative ways.
ReplyDeleteThe second one -- hilarious!
The woman is really well organized ! The pink guy looks funny, he could go to a carnival !
ReplyDeleteIt used to dumbfounded me to see the crazy amount of stuff people could load onto a motorcycle. But once those buckets are filled, then what is her plan?
ReplyDelete