Thursday, August 20, 2026

A grave cosmetic error

Josh Cavallo is a nice looking guy. He is a champion soccer/football player, once for our national youth football team.

He has played for many different leagues as a champion player and it seems he is now playing for England's National League North side, Peterborough Sports. 

He identified as being gay in 2021, and it is said he was the first top rated professional player to do so. It probably goes without saying he subsequently suffered a lot of homophobia.

As I mentioned, I think he is nice looking, ok a hot guy, that is until...

he opens his mouth. His teeth are an absolute disaster. What possessed him?


With his to be husband, Leighton.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh.. a right Bobby Dazzler..
    As much as I would love to have nice straight, white teeth, that does seem a little excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Josh has accomplished a lot in his young lifetime. And he is an attractive young man...maybe he went just a tad bit overboard on his teeth.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

A grave cosmetic error

Josh Cavallo is a nice looking guy. He is a champion soccer/football player, once for our national youth football team. He has played for ma...