Monday, July 13, 2026

Monday Mural

Along with Sami and others, here is my Monday Mural post.

A cat face in the middle of the mural?


Does he have a tail or is it some kind of dildo stuck up his arse?

14 comments:

  1. It's a really cool mural, Andrew! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky! I like them. :) And to me it looks like the dude has a tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Darla: freaky :) :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Andrew. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat face one is weirdly interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both a bit weird and intriguing. But nicely made

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have the knack of finding the weird and wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. More like a hose than a dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are different and make you look hard at them. The second one, well what is he holding in his hand apart from the tree can't quite make it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the feline face/s - quite lovely. The other one I could do without. 🤨

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe I got these two shots too

    ReplyDelete
  11. The artist has an interesting eye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote that he has a tail, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Friday Funny

The waiter was deadpan. It was funny to me, but what I think is AI at the end of the guy almost spitting out his coffee, just made it. I...