Monday, July 6, 2026

Monday Mural

Sami posts a Monday Mural, as I mostly do, along with others.

Have I not shown this mural before? It doesn't seem like it and the photo was taken three years ago, with the work by Mike Makatron. I love it.

17 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Thank you for sharing. Be well, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you love it Andrew! There's a blinking tram on there! I can imagine you drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green trams are sooo Melbourne; it looks perfect. Kangaroo bottoms are less so :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a fantastic mural Andrew! So much to discover... Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very busy mural and at first glance might look like a real train is coming through the building, it could be a scene from one of those "the apocalypse is happening!" movies. I like it and the kangaroo on the side is another "what is happening here?" touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a nice mural, well made. There's also a lot to see on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. A moss-covered streetcar. People must have stopped riding it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has the wow factor and I too love it, looks so good, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats an interesting one. Tram and kangaroo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These murals are interesting, and there are quite a few of them on the walls of buildings in my city. I think they are all beautiful, and I admire the people who made them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is amazing. The work that has gone into it is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Sunday Selections

Lot's of photos yesterday, so not too many today. River hosts Sunday Selections, and along with the memory of Sue , here are my few con...