Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Funny

The waiter was deadpan. It was funny to me, but what I think is AI at the end of the guy almost spitting out his coffee, just made it.

I'm away for a few days, and I'm staying next to a cemetery. I doubt my sleep will be disturbed by noisy neighbours across the road, and I'm sure there will be an interesting walk among the dead.  

Catch ya soon, me maties.

24 comments:

  1. Those "shorts" videos are funny, but I always have to turn my volume way up to almost 100% to hear them properly. A cemetery eh? Searching for ancestors or planning your final resting place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. He could tell this customer would be more trouble than she was worth.

    The thing about being next to a cemetery is, if the neighbors do start making a lot of noise, you'll know that something's going on that you really need to pay attention to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure you don't fall in a newly dug hole in the cemetery. It could be your last "resting place".

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cemetery is a fine place to walk. If it is an old one, take along a cellphone. Sometimes you get a lot of information on the historical sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. And now I have a craving for Indian cuisine. lol Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh. Have a lovely time away. We'll leave the light on for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time, Andrew! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan. I hope all is good with you.

      Delete
    2. No worries, Andrew; all OK over here ;-)!

      Delete
  9. Hope you enjoy your sojourn amongst all those peaceful souls. I can assure you that our "guests at rest" here have been no trouble at all so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was funny!!! No rowdy young people parties, no couples engaging in screaming matches for you. Can't wait to hear of your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I would have no complaints about sleeping next door to a cemetery, they would be very quiet residents, have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One day we were in a cafe having lunch when we heard the guy at the next table order a caesar salad. Then he said no anchovy, no egg, no chicken . He ended up with lettuce and croutons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a lovely break Andrew and yes, that was perfect.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if it was AI, but that ending was definitely edited on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, you were away! I wondered where you'd gone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No idea what the waiter said, after listening three times. It's a mystery.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Friday Funny

I have such very weird algorithms. I must ask my doctor for a careful examination of my troublesome algorithms to find out why I am shown cl...