I found these funny and maybe you will too.
If you are a regular public transport user of rail, you will know the nightmare of rail replacement buses. It's the conclusion of this short one that makes it brutally funny.
This longer one made me laugh too.
The first one is very funny! I like Armstrong and Miller. Bunyip
ReplyDeleteAh, so you know about the creators or presenters.
DeleteI laughed harder at the first one. It's true though, old British comedy is/was very funny. I wish we could still see some of the shows, but they are considered offensive now. The world is forgetting how to laugh with all the worry about who might feel offended or insulted.
ReplyDeleteSecond was clever though it was in a sense predictable. The first was a great black joke which of course, as you set it up, resonates all the more because yes we all hate rail replacement buses.
ReplyDeleteI've always liked British comedy.
ReplyDeleteI love Lee Mac he is so funny.
ReplyDeleteVery good, both of them. I agree with River, though. We are not allowing ourselves to laugh at so many things for fear of upsetting someone. We have become far too 'politically correct,' and are becoming duller because of it.
ReplyDeleteBritish comedy is usually funny. We don't see much of it these past few or more years everyone is concerned they might offend. Such a shame.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is experiencing a replacement bus from Manchester to Rochdale, where she can catch a train. Not happy. The first dark video is so British and funny. Some of the best comedic sketches would probably be banned today. A tightening of censorship.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I needed that, the first laughs of the day.
ReplyDeleteI have always loved British comedy. The first one made me laugh😁 🤣 😂 hard.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Those were hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWhen we subway breaks down (frequently) they tell us that replacement buses will be used. In over 30 years here in Toronto, I have never yet seen a replacement bus come.
ReplyDeleteI love the longer video!
ReplyDeleteReplacement buses are not only inconvenient for train travellers but road users too.
My husband and I have dark senses of humor. He'd laugh at both as I did. Be well!
ReplyDelete