Gosh can this guy dance. He must have put so much time into this short clip, but must also must have a natural dancing gift. It would have been nice to see him do some Irish tap dancing or perhaps the world famous Melbourne Shuffle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Funny
I have such very weird algorithms. I must ask my doctor for a careful examination of my troublesome algorithms to find out why I am shown cl...
-
Monday was the usual hanging around for my meals on wheels delivery. Each three course meal costs $11, but I never sit down to a three cours...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Melbourne Shuffle is so world famous that nobody outside Melbourne has ever heard of it!
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun to watch! Deb
ReplyDeleteI must be overdosed on cracks to do that
ReplyDeletePerfect for a gloomy Friday morning.
ReplyDeleteIt was sunny here, and I think must have come to you.
DeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteI learned dancing (ballet) from kindergarten till the end of high school and never saw a single male student. This chap restored my faith in male dancers having great fun.
Oh my gosh. That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteHe's multicultural, I'll say that.
ReplyDeleteFree West Papua! (Not that I have really strong feelings on this, but someone needs to say it.)
ReplyDeleteBubbling away to our north, but rarely mentioned by our media.
DeleteHe is quite amazing. Limber, flexible and sure-footed.
ReplyDeleteDitto the Melbourne Shufflers.
ReplyDeleteHe must be double-jointed, definitely a wow factor there.
ReplyDeleteGood video Andrew.. even the oldies are good :)
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff - balance, timing, rhythm.
ReplyDeleteMy knees hurt just from watching.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this incredible footage. Some among the US population would deem this 'cultural appropriation'. ~shakes head~ This talented man is obviously honoring these cultures. Am I wrong? Be well, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteThat gives me joy!
ReplyDelete