Monday, June 29, 2026

Monday Mural

Along with Sami and others, here is my Monday Mural. The whole work is in a short laneway just a couple of hundred metres from home.






                    

18 comments:

  1. how cool is that! How do they transition between the designs? Was it a school based thing? Really interesting, thanks Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What school is there? Melbourne Grammar is nearby, but I don't think it is that.

      Delete
  2. Magical portal Andrew. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not far to go then if near your home. They are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of murals Andrew. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. They're colourful and entertaining and bound to bring a smile to any passer-by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think that Aussies were tough, hard-working people but now it seems that they spend half their time creating fancy murals to photograph and then post on Instagram. What would Crocodile Dundee think or Gough Whitlam or Donald Bradman? Has it really come to this? Oh dear! Rolf Harris must be turning in his grave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heesco is the King of the murals.
    This looks fabulous. I especially like the lion and the jaguar facing off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not aware of him Kylie. I will be aware in the future.

      Delete
  8. I like the simplicity of the first one!

    ReplyDelete

  9. The garden dwarf made me laugh, that's so typical for Germany ! where it stands in a lot a of gardens ! And the mural is very well done ! The others too. In my area I haven't seen any murals, it's a bit country like in this old part of Waterloo. A few km away cows are still grazing !

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gnome makes me smile. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's quite a mix of themes and images for a single mural!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a good looking gnome, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Nordic Gnome! These are all wonderful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. From the whimsical to the wild.

    ReplyDelete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

A Home Invasion

'Andrew, we have invited friends to play board games on Friday at 11.30. Is that ok?' They had already invited them, so I had to say...