Thursday, January 29, 2026

Old posts never published

Unfinished and unedited posts follow, going back a couple of years. While some were worth continuing with, I haven't. Don't feel obliged to comment, but of course they would be welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I have quite a few posts lying in Drafts ... I have to go and check them ... I should make some effort to publish them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pradeep, I don't really know why I didn't finish and post them. But now I feel cleansed after ridding them all.

      Delete

As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.

Alert but not alarmed

We were all very alert, and very prepared to be alarmed as we had been warned that at 2pm our national emergency warning system would be tes...