Unfinished and unedited posts follow, going back a couple of years. While some were worth continuing with, I haven't. Don't feel obliged to comment, but of course they would be welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Mural
Late today, I know. Sometimes life gets in the way, in this case I was out carousing having a quiet Sunday afternoon drink with friends at ...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
Somewhat edited but I felt the need to: Here I am with a new blog as my old one has gone. I am not sure if I will attempt a reconstruction o...
I have quite a few posts lying in Drafts ... I have to go and check them ... I should make some effort to publish them.
ReplyDeletePradeep, I don't really know why I didn't finish and post them. But now I feel cleansed after ridding them all.
Delete