I had forgotten about these balloon photos. I don't like to boast but they aren't too bad at all. The balloonists that morning had a great show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Mural
Sami and others join in Monday Murals. What do I have stored up my sleeve? Time to clear some old ones. Ok, the last three taken in 2023. ...
-
What are 3 reasons why one should NOT move to the UK? Originally Answered: What are 3 reasons why one should NOT to move to the UK? If you h...
-
It was a normal morning. Plenty to do at home. More paperwork. Visit the bank. Damn it. I want to go for a decent train trip and I decided t...
-
I'm joining with River and Elephant's Child for Sunday Selections. Just random photos taken when I've been out and about. Appa...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
These balloon photos capture a lovely, peaceful moment. I especially like the way the morning light interacts with the balloons it gives a sense of calm and quiet wonder.
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful and serene. Gorgeous light too.
ReplyDeleteSimply glorious. What a morning...
ReplyDeleteThese shots are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteIncredible sunrise. Incredible shots.
ReplyDeleteSandra sandracox.blogspot.com
Nice things to wake up to in the morning. And the pictures are worth boasting about.
ReplyDeleteDid you tap your sticks as you sang "Sun arise, Bring in the morning"?
ReplyDeleteLovely photos.
Beautiful photos and beautiful sunrise.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I can but help but think of the old rhyme: red sky in morning. Sailers take warning
ReplyDeleteLovely show. Amazing shots, Andrew!
ReplyDeleteXO
WWW
Capturing a moment like that is special. I bet the colors and the atmosphere made it a truly memorable sight. Cool photos actually. I want you to know that matter
ReplyDeleteI also want to go up in balloon like those.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous morning colours, Andrew. Well done.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photographs, Andrew. You definitely have bragging rights.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots, I need to ride in one of those someday.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is really beautiful. Floating balloons are indeed a sight to watch, aren't they?
ReplyDelete(My latest post: Real-world lessons from younger folks)
These images feel so carefree to me, Andrew. Just float away and forget about things. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteThey're great photos. We had balloons out this morning. Art and Air Festival starts today. But its going to be 100 degrees.
ReplyDelete