Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday Brightness

I just love this song. I know it has been around for quite some time. I'm sure I've heard it as muzak in supermarkets. 

James Keogh is Melbourne born and took on the stage name Vance Joy. He went on from being a proficient Australian Rules football player to sing a number one musical hit. He is quite easy on the eyes too.

The lyrics I hear, I don't really hear. I just love the tune; the music. I also really like that he sang on a Melbourne tram, an articulated air conditioned high floor with steps B Class tram if you are at all interested. Slip in your earbuds and take a listen. You never know what you might experience on a Melbourne tram, mostly good.

13 comments:

  1. Not a song I know. It isn't to my taste but would certainly brighten a trip on public transport... And yes, he is moderately decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mostly pleasant when there is no drunks or beggars asking for gold coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a multi-talented young man. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard the songs but I love buskers and street entertainers! I mortify my kids. I listen and I watch and if they are good, I tell them and give them change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice voice and a nice face to go with it. Some of the lyrics are hard to make out, but that's okay. I'm surprised how quiet the tram was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful if this became a regular thing on our commutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that was one entertaining tram ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of the song or him, but then again I don't follow football..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard about him. Nice video

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s that age difference cropping up again. Did they just board and start filming or was it all pre arranged?

    ReplyDelete

Queen Victoria Gardens

As I said on my rather odd Sunday Selections post featuring a train bed, "This Sunday not so random but photos I took last winter as I ...