Sami is the Monday Mural leader, and here is my contribution this week.
Look, there is even a Love shop in the background.
Lovely colours in the mural, Andrew!
Beautiful mural and I agree we all need to love, but love can be elusive.
I'm sure that love shop serves all who come in, no matter their race, creed, or religion. Such places usually have something for everyone.
Sending love to the world through the lovely mural, Andrew.
Nice good feeling, Andrew!
What would "Love Play" have to sell?
Heart shaped Legos?
LOL
It's a good one, Andrew.
I like the message and those colors!
Lovely mural Andrew.. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
A beautiful and heart-warming mural! I love it!
As spam prevention, if you comment three days after after a post is first published, I will need to approve your comment, so it won't appear immediately.
Lovely colours in the mural, Andrew!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mural and I agree we all need to love, but love can be elusive.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that love shop serves all who come in, no matter their race, creed, or religion. Such places usually have something for everyone.
ReplyDeleteSending love to the world through the lovely mural, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteNice good feeling, Andrew!
ReplyDeleteWhat would "Love Play" have to sell?
ReplyDeleteHeart shaped Legos?
DeleteLOL
DeleteIt's a good one, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteI like the message and those colors!
ReplyDeleteLovely mural Andrew.. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and heart-warming mural! I love it!
ReplyDelete